All services are customized for the particular needs of your business, and may include but are not limited to:
- Setting up the books: We develop an efficient, manageable system that works for you to track your business' income and expenses. Figure out the money you have coming in (and when), whom you need to pay (and when), and capture every last transaction so you're in the best possible position at tax time. I can set up your books and show you how to maintain them going forward, or you can retain me to do your bookkeeping on an ongoing basis (or a combination of the two). It's up to you.
- Cleaning up the books: Perhaps you already have a bookkeeping system set up, but you're a bit behind on entering data, or things got a bit...murky. No problem! I love doing reconnaissance work and assembling the missing pieces. Once things are cleaned up, we will work together to implement a better system going forward (see bullet point #1).
- Generate meaningful financial reports so you understand how profitable your business is and and how much cash is available to you at a given time.
- Sync your bookkeeping system with accounting software (such as QuickBooks, Freshbooks) and provide basic training to expedite key bookkeeping tasks where relevant.
- Profitability analysis. Are you as profitable as you want to be? Are you as profitable as you can be? Taking the time to figure this out will ensure that you are on track with your business and focusing your energies appropriately.
- Custom projects as required. Please talk to me to find out how I can help.